If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This or That?
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? Pasta. I also like meat and potatoes, but I feel like I can have more variety with pasta. I also know that I tend to eat pasta more frequently.
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? Honestly, there probably isn’t that big of a difference anymore, but I have always had Android phones. They always just worked out better for me.
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? I’m married, so I don’t think it matters. NEWS FLASH!! Sometimes I kiss my husband!
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? Facebook – I barely use Twitter, and I’m only recently going through a phase where I have been using it a lot. It’s ok. I like to be able to fully comment on things, so I much prefer Facebook.
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Christmas. Valentine’s Day is boring. Neither Kris nor I care about it much and we usually aren’t even together for it. I like Christmas because I like cold weather and all the food and decorations and spending time with family.
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? Probably vocals, because I don’t play any band appropriate instruments – just the flute. I tried to play guitar but my hands were too small.
7. Hot weather or cold weather? I much prefer cold weather. I’m not the biggest fan of driving in the snow or walking in slush, but I like being able to layer up my clothes and wrap up in blankets and drink tea all day. I hate laying around sweating and being miserable while running because it is 90 degrees and I can only run 10 minute miles.
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? I do calorie counting personally. I only chose it because it is free and WW costs money, though. I think both systems work equally well and I can see the benefit of WW because of the support groups.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? Neither? I’m not relaxed enough for yoga and I don’t know enough about kickboxing to have an opinion. I guess I like foam rolling, which is sort of like yoga?
10. East Coast or West Coast? I’m from the East Coast, so I should probably pick it out of pride or something. Also, I’ve never actually been to the west coast – the furthest west I’ve been is Vegas! I would love to visit the Pacific Northwest someday though after hearing all kinds of great things about it.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!